Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Assignment 5 - Website Draft / Plan

I'm planning on using a navigation system with three options: About / Work / Contact. Under About, I plan on including written information on myself as an artist (Artist Statement / Bio). Under my Work tab, I plan to organize the work that I will post by medium (Photo & Video / Illustration / Audio). Finally, the Contact tab will contain my email address. 


This is an idea I have for the basic look of the website. I want the navigation bar, including my name as the title, to be locked at the top of the website on all pages for ease of navigation. The home page will feature one work, with a short description/intro of myself. The About pages will contain text information on my artwork (Artist Statement / Bio). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment 5 - Final Website Portfolio

Follow this link to view my final website portfolio: https://mercuriozack.wixsite.com/portfolio