Monday, September 4, 2017

"No One Cares What You Had for Lunch" - Response

Blogging is one of those things that I never fully understood. Whenever I heard about blogging, I honestly thought about exactly the opposite of what these first two chapters present. I figured blogs were simply for people to ramble about their day or their life, so I was actually pretty intrigued when I saw that the title of the book was “No One Cares What You Had for Lunch.” That being said, the first two chapters really taught a lot about blogging. I can see where writer’s block for blogging can come from, since you can literally discuss, explain, rant, tell stories, make fiction, or say anything you want on a blog. All in all, I think that these first two chapters really provided some honest and credible suggestions for creative blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment 5 - Final Website Portfolio

Follow this link to view my final website portfolio: https://mercuriozack.wixsite.com/portfolio